Re: pgpoolAdmin handling several pgpool-II clusters

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Jorgen <jrm(at)kms(dot)dk>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgpoolAdmin handling several pgpool-II clusters
Date: 2011-05-03 07:29:11
Lists: pgsql-performance

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 07:32, Jorgen <jrm(at)kms(dot)dk> wrote:
>>No. pgpoolAdmin only supports one pgpool-II server.
>
> We have installed pgpoolAdmin, and it is a good and easy to use web app. So
> we now have to choose between 3 x pgpoolAdmin or go for PostgresXC.

It's probably not a good idea to choose your clustering technology
based on the web interfaces... Running 3 pgpooladmin doesn't seem like
a huge thing.

And you should note that PostgresXC is nowhere near production ready.
It'll get there, but it's pretty far away.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/