Re: [PERFORMANCE] expanding to SAN: which portion best to move

From: Willy-Bas Loos <willybas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jesper Krogh <jesper(at)krogh(dot)cc>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PERFORMANCE] expanding to SAN: which portion best to move
Date: 2011-05-04 05:25:02
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-performance

are you saying that, generally speaking, moving the data would be better
unless the SAN performs worse than the disks?
besides your point that it depends on what our end looks like i mean.
(and what do you mean by "the DAS way", sry no native speaker)

cheers,

wbl

--
"Patriotism is the conviction that your country is superior to all others
because you were born in it." -- George Bernard Shaw