Some Simple Questions

From: "Williams, Quinton L" <QWilliams(at)Central(dot)UH(dot)edu>
To: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Some Simple Questions
Date: 2003-09-26 23:12:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello, I'm new to using PostgreSQL as a backend for NetReg (www.netreg.org
<http://www.netreg.org/> ).
I have some questions on getting started. I have installed the database on
a Linux box.

1. How do you list the definitions of the tables you have created in a
database?
2. How do you list the users in a database?

I know I will probably have some user authentication questions once this
NetReg program tries to access the database with the user I created.
Quinton Williams
Telecommunications Analyst
University of Houston
(832) 842-4680