Problems receiving posts from the ML

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems receiving posts from the ML
Date: 2003-03-03 08:02:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I still have problems receiving the mails from the ML. I noticed other
people had problems too, recently. It started about a week ago, when I
stopped receiving the daily digests altogether. After a couple of tries, I
changed my settings to "Daily digests, text format" and started receiving
the mails again, but there are two unsolved issues:

1) I would still prefer the "Daily digests, mime format", for it is more
convenient, but it still doesn't work (I tried to switch back to that for a
while and didn't received any digests again)
2) most digests now contain a single message, making it about as bad as
receiving individual mails?

Any ideas what the problem could be?

TIA.

--------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
to impress people we don't like"