Re: User Problem In PostgreSQL on Mac OS X

From: Adam Witney <awitney(at)sghms(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: Robert Prather <robertprather(at)mac(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: User Problem In PostgreSQL on Mac OS X
Date: 2003-02-25 17:22:49
Lists: pgsql-novice

Did you install this from the apple web site?

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/postgresql.html

I notice that sets up a user 'postgre'

If so maybe take a look at the Server Logistics web page as they are the
people providing this distribution...

For PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on OS X 10.1
http://www.serverlogistics.com/downloads-osx.php#postgre

For PostgreSQL 7.3 on OS X 10.2