Need PgSQL/Access consultant

From: Randall Perry <rgp(at)systame(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need PgSQL/Access consultant
Date: 2001-11-26 16:47:42
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm looking for someone who's expert in Access and PgSQL to help me through
programming issues.

Though this list (and the Access newsgroups) have been a lifesaver on many
issues, there are times when some issues don't get settled, and I spend
day's on trivia.

If anyone's willing to help on a per hour or per incident basis please email
me.

Thanks

--
Randy Perry