Re: openssl & postgresql

From: Keary Suska <hierophant(at)pcisys(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: openssl & postgresql
Date: 2001-10-24 02:02:56
Lists: pgsql-general

The contrib/ directory is not listed separately--it is part of the postgres
distribution, and comes with the tarball. If you don't have the source, you
will need to download the tarball. When you unpack it, you will see the
contrib directory inside. You can probably just run 'make' inside the
pgcrypto directory, but if it fails, you may have to build postgres. You
won't have to install it again, just build it. 'make install' for items in
contrib/ may not work properly if the postgres build isn't configured
properly.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.