Re: VB 6 pro to postgres suggestion needed

From: Keary Suska <hierophant(at)pcisys(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: VB 6 pro to postgres suggestion needed
Date: 2001-10-02 17:23:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Sure, don't use VB ;-) If you don't want "little push buttony kludgy MS
junk" than you are better off not using an MS product, which are all
designed to work that way.

In all seriousness, you can use Perl or Python, adding TK to the mix if you
want some GUI, and get exactly what you want. I believe you can also create
distributable binaries, although I am not sure how that works since I don't
do Windows.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.