Re: Quoting '?' placeholder in Perl's DBD::Pg?

From: Keary Suska <hierophant(at)pcisys(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Quoting '?' placeholder in Perl's DBD::Pg?
Date: 2001-09-28 18:34:21
Lists: pgsql-general

If that doesn't work, I would like to know, to avoid any hidden gotchas. I
suppose it is considered uncommon to need this since most search techniques
do not include punctuation. However, if one were to make extensive use of
regex searches, this issue could occur often and engender much hair pulling.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.