Error on pg_dump

From: Jeremy Buchmann <jeremy(at)wellsgaming(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error on pg_dump
Date: 2001-06-18 18:25:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

When I run pg_dump from a shell script called from cron, I get the following
error for each invocation of pg_dump:

getAggregates(): SELECT failed. Explanation from backend: 'ERROR:
Attribute 'aggtransfn1' not found
'.

But when I run the script from the command line, it works fine. PG version
is 7.1.2, OS is Linux, and no backup happens when I get this error (the
files are created bu their size is 0). If it helps, the shell script is
below. Thanks,

-- Jeremy [jeremy(at)wellsgaming(dot)com]

#!/usr/bin/bash

DATE_NUM=`date +%w`
sync
pg_dump data1 > /foo/$DATE_NUM/data1.db