Re: Problem calling stored procedure

From: <neil(dot)saunders(at)accenture(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem calling stored procedure
Date: 2005-08-23 15:25:19
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the advice; But I'm still can't get it working. I only have three variables: prop_id, new_start_date, new_end_date, and into_table. I've used the regclass type, and I've tried changing new_start_date and new_end_date to nsd and ned respectively, but still no luck. If there any other avenue of investigation you can think of? I've tried re-writing it as a dynamic query, but Postgres doesn't seem to like that!

Thanks once again,

Neil.