Re: Access with a management tool

From: "Oliver Scheit" <oliver(dot)scheit(at)REALGARANT(dot)DE>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Access with a management tool
Date: 2003-10-24 15:00:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

edit your pg_hba.conf

regards,
Oli

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Per Münster [mailto:nospam(at)nowhere(dot)com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Oktober 2003 12:32
An: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Betreff: [ADMIN] Access with a management tool

I have got a tool for managing the postgres from postgres. When trying to
register server and/or database I get the message, that I should check if
the server is listening on 5432. Well, I do not really know. I know only
that I've got access from a linux shell, but I am trying to operate from a
windows client.

Who can help?

Per