Mac OS 10.5 Universal build

From: Israel Brewster <israel(at)frontierflying(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mac OS 10.5 Universal build
Date: 2008-01-28 19:17:58
Lists: pgsql-ports

I need to make a universal build of the PostgreSQL dev libraries for
other universal projects to link against. Unfortunately, after some
extensive googling all I can seem to find is a webpage with a script
that doesn't work for a universal build and an outdated binary build.
What flags do I need to give to configure/environment variables do I
need to set to get a universal build of the PostgreSQL dev libs? Thanks.

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.
5245 Airport Industrial Rd