Re: spelling errors in query terms

From: Joel Rodrigues <joelrodrigues(at)ifrance(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: spelling errors in query terms
Date: 2003-12-10 18:28:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the tip. However I use Python with psycopg to interface with
PostgreSQL, so unfortunately it's not an option.

It's really strange, I could swear I used a function within PostgreSQL
that could handle small spelling errors in the query term.

Cheers,
Joel

On Monday, December 8, 2003, at 11:34 , Craig O'Shannessy wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> If your using java, and full text, fuzzy searching is an important part
> of
> your app, you might want to check out Lucene. I evaluated it for a
> project, and it was very good (the project was a fuzzy search of huge
> pages of text).
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/index.html

Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? Tlcharger MSN Messenger
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1re messagerie instantane de France