Re: When to switch to Postgres 8.0?

From: "Goutam Paruchuri" <gparuchuri(at)oneil(dot)com>
To: <jao(at)geophile(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: When to switch to Postgres 8.0?
Date: 2004-11-11 20:02:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Its all depends on what features you would use in Postgres.
Iam no expert but if you use simple selects/inserts/transactions you
would definitely be ok..
You can probably start looking at differences between 8.0 and 7.4.3 and
then decide.

- Goutam

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.