no meeting recap yet, volunteering and July events!

From: Selena Deckelmann <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: no meeting recap yet, volunteering and July events!
Date: 2007-06-18 15:56:16
Lists: pdxpug

Hello!

James -- I'm sorry I haven't written the meeting recap yet.

Everyone else -- the meeting was awesome. And I will write a recap as
soon as I can.

We're not going to have a regularly scheduled meeting in July. We're
just too busy with summer activities to make it work.

On the bright side of things -- OSCON is coming, and many folks from
the PostgreSQL community with be in town. Josh Berkus, David Fetter,
Josh Drake, Bruce Momjian -- maybe even Tom?

So, if you'd like to meet some of these folks there will be a party
the Sunday before OSCON - July 22. Details TBD.

Also, James volunteered Rafael and Vassiis to give a 1 hr whirlwind
tutorial on database logic (the math kind). Thanks guys!

Also, I think it would be awesome if Jeff would do a talk (in
August?) about his synchronized scan patch. (http://
archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-12/msg00076.php)

What do you think Jeff?

-selena