Re: Delphi7, ADO, ODBC and PostgreSQL connection problems

From: "Mikhail Umorin" <mikeumo(at)onebox(dot)com>
To: thomas(at)wegner24(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Delphi7, ADO, ODBC and PostgreSQL connection problems
Date: 2003-09-17 22:31:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

like I already said I do not want to use dbExpress because
D7 pro does not come with Postgresql support (only MySQL and MS SQL Server) so, I must find a 3'rd party driver, which would be VitaVoom. But,what I can get for free requires running Delphi IDE at runtime or $150. I am not going to make profit from my DB client, so the price is too steep for me.
--
Mikhail Umorin
mikeumo(at)onebox(dot)com