German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2019 - Call for Papers

From: Daniel Westermann <daniel(dot)westermann(at)dbi-services(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference 2019 - Call for Papers
Date: 2018-12-12 06:09:29
Lists: pgsql-announce

PGConf.de 2019 is the sequel of the highly successful German-speaking
PostgreSQL conferences 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2018.
We are moving to Leipzig, to a very nice hotel and conference location
very close to the main station and the city center: Leipzig Marriott
Hotel.

https://2019.pgconf.de/

The conference will take place on May 10th, 2019.

Registration for the conference will be possible well in advance.
Tickets must be purchased online.

The Call for Papers is now open:
https://2019.pgconf.de/cfp

For sponsors, we have put together a package that includes among other
things, a number of free tickets.
https://www.postgresql.eu/events/sponsor/

See you in Leipzip in May 2019!
--