RE: BUG #16221: ERROR while importing Plpython , pltcl

From: "Singh, Kalyan" <kalyan(dot)singh(at)capgemini(dot)com>
Subject: RE: BUG #16221: ERROR while importing Plpython , pltcl
Date: 2020-01-21 09:13:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

No, But when I have tried to install in my home laptop then there also I got the same error (the antivirus is not installed in my home laptop).

Is there any way to send mail through postgres without using plpython,plperl or pltcl.

With Regards,

Kalyan Singh / Capgemini India / Kolkata
Smart Energy Services Platform (SESP)
www.capgemini.com
Mobile: - (+91) 99033441775
 Together. Free your energies
Machines will never exceed human intelligence.