Hostname change - pgsql won't start

From: "Andrew Melton" <AMelton(at)NOS(dot)COM>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hostname change - pgsql won't start
Date: 2004-02-26 20:21:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I had to reboot my RH9 server, now Postmaster won't start:

I had to change my hostname recently, I am guessing that had something to do
with it. I have tried modifying to the pg_hba.conf file to allow any host
to connect, but that doesn't seem to help.

Are there any other places where the hostname or IP address is specified and
would restrict access?

Thanks.