BWPUG Meeting Wednesday, August 19th

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting Wednesday, August 19th
Date: 2009-08-14 19:56:40
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

Just a reminder that next Wednesday is the Monthly BWPUG meeting.
This month we'll talk with Stephen Frost on some development projects
he's been working on for 8.5, including Default ACL's and GRANT ALL ON
syntax changes.

We'll also have time to discuss Postgres 8.4, and see if anyone has
been brave enough to take the plunge on their production systems.

As always, we'll be meeting at 6:30PM at OmniTI world headquarters,
located at 7070 Samual Morse Drive, Columbia, 21046.

Hope to see you there.

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com/