No BWPUG Meeting Tonight

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: No BWPUG Meeting Tonight
Date: 2009-09-16 16:20:01
Lists: bwpug

Howdy folks,

Due to a number of schedule conflicts with most of our regulars, we're
bypassing the meeting for BWPUG this month. If you have any suggestions/ideas
about next months meeting, please let me know.

Also, on another scheduling note, I'll be attending the DCPHP conference
tommorrow, if anyone is planning on attending, drop me an email and we can
meet for lunch.

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net