Anyone use pgcluster in production?

From: Gregory Youngblood <pgcluster(at)netio(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Anyone use pgcluster in production?
Date: 2005-06-19 05:30:26
Lists: pgsql-general

I was wondering how many people have PGCluster used in production
environments.

How stable is it? Are there any problems? Are there any versions that
should be avoided? Which is the better choice for production use
right now, 1.1 or 1.3? Are there any gotchas to be avoided?

I am evaluating PGCluster as a clustering solution, and would like to
hear any stories you might have about getting it setup and running.
I'd also appreciate any tips or tricks to getting things set up for
optimal performance.

Thanks,
Greg