Re: Make primnodes.h gender neutral

From: Mark Dilger <hornschnorter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Make primnodes.h gender neutral
Date: 2016-03-17 23:17:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On Mar 17, 2016, at 12:31 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
>
> Per the twitter verse, here is an updated version of primnodes.h
> --
> Command Prompt, Inc. http://the.postgres.company/
> +1-503-667-4564
> PostgreSQL Centered full stack support, consulting and development.
> Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them.
> <primnodes.diff>
> --

I don't have any political opinion about this sort of thing, but I'd rather
core developers don't waste any time on it. Let me get you a patch
that covers this, and if nobody objects I'll attempt to back patch it and
submit that, too. If nobody likes the changes, I won't mind throwing
them out; as I said, I don't have an opinion on the politics.

Please, don't waste your time if you have actual features to implement.

Regards,
Mark Dilger