Re: Two different execution plans for similar requests

From: Joby Joba <jobyjoba59(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: tv(at)fuzzy(dot)cz
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Two different execution plans for similar requests
Date: 2011-03-01 12:44:14
Lists: pgsql-performance

Me again ! I have checked this question of 'explain analyze' and I
understand now.

When the problem occured I have run a 'EXPLAIN'

I have run the request again to open this case using 'EXPLAIN ANALYZE' but I
didn't reproduce the case. That's why I sent the other trace but it doesn't
countain the information you are asking for.
So Tomas, you were right !

All apologies !!!!! (I'm confused)

But the problem still not resolved .....