Re: Need advise for database structure for non linear data.

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Thomas Schmidt <postgres(at)stephan(dot)homeunix(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need advise for database structure for non linear data.
Date: 2011-01-03 13:14:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Thanks for the reply's. I was tempted to accept the Rodoslaw Smogura
proposal. There will be about 100 websites to capture data on daily basis.
Each website adds per day(average) 2 articles.

Thomas talked about the noSQL possibility. What do you think would be
better? I have no experience in noSQL and that could be a weakness.

Best Regards,
André