Re: Get the offset of a tuple inside a table

From: Pei He <hepeimail(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: mabewlun(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Get the offset of a tuple inside a table
Date: 2010-09-22 00:56:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I doesn't realized postgresql can be such clever.

Another problem I just found is after one tuple is deleted, there will be
some slots unoccupied. The offset cannot be computed even know how much
tuples a page can contain.

I need one hash table.

Thanks
--
Pei

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov