database journal

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: database journal
Date: 2010-08-02 15:33:58
Lists: pgsql-www

So, I was just taking a look at this site:

http://www.databasejournal.com/features/postgresql/

...which seems to indicate that there's been no activity at all in the
PostgreSQL community in over two years. Unfortunately, I don't see
any contact information anywhere on the web site, but does anyone have
any ideas how we could get their attention? Seems like they could
syndicate planet or pgsql-announce, or something.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company