Execute arbitrary SQL queries does not come up in pgAdmin

From: Edgar Sepulveda <esepulveda(at)jigsawtech(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Execute arbitrary SQL queries does not come up in pgAdmin
Date: 2011-03-18 19:00:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

I have installed pgAdmin3 version 1.12.2 and I have the problem that the
option to execute SQL queries does not come up, instead pgAdmin3 goes
frozen.

I am using a MacBook Pro with Mac OS X version 10.6.6, the database is
postgresql version 9.0.3. I already uninstalled all software related with
postgresql and pgAdmin and installed again but I still have the same
problem.

I really appreciate any help to make this application work because I found
it very productive for my job.

Thanks
Edgar Sepulveda