PostgreSQL Europe election results

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Europe election results
Date: 2010-05-24 17:57:21
Lists: pgeu-general

The elections for PostgreSQL Europe are now closed, and the full
results are published on http://www.postgresql.eu/elections/2/.

The PostgreSQL Europe Board would like to welcome our new board
members Dave Page and Guillaume Lelarge, as well as welcome back
Andreas Scherbaum who was re-elected.

I would also like to personally thank Gabriele Bartolini, member of
our original board and one of the initiators for PostgreSQL Europe,
who will now be leaving the board. Gabriele has been instrumental in
getting PostgreSQL Europe off the ground, and I'm sure we will see
much of him within our community in the future as well, even if he is
not serving on the board.

A total of 20 persons voted in the elections, out of the 39 that were eligible.

Thanks to all who participated in the elections!

If you have any further questions around this, please feel free to
contact me or any of the other board members (old or new) directly.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/