Re: Addition to TOAST documentation in 8.4 comprehensive manual

From: Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Addition to TOAST documentation in 8.4 comprehensive manual
Date: 2011-01-21 18:17:07
Lists: pgsql-docs

Dear Robert,

I understand, thank you. I didn't know how to get the parent table
name, that is to say, didn't know what SQL query to run, not being
familiar with postgres's internal catalog. I might just drop this as
a little how-to into the Wiki for other PostgreSQL newbies like
myself.

I do agree this data is essentially already in the manual.

Thank you for getting back to me!

Best,
Aleksey