Re: First patch proposal

From: Alastair Turner <bell(at)ctrlf5(dot)co(dot)za>
To: Hitoshi Harada <umi(dot)tanuki(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First patch proposal
Date: 2010-10-14 14:53:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Excerpt from Hitoshi Harada <umi(dot)tanuki(at)gmail(dot)com> - Thu, Oct 14, 2010
at 4:32 PM:
> Just for information, did you pick this topic from TODO
> list? If so, could you attach links to the entry or to some related
> former thread? And in general it is encouraged that you'd better send
> one feature per a patch, in order for it to be reviewed and committed
> easily, rather than going all the three you mentioned above.

It isn't a TODO item, or related to any previous thread I could find.
When I'm making the changes I'll bear in mind the preference for
multiple small patches. I have a feeling that the changes would be to
the logic structure and that it wouldn't be possible to separate the
implementation of each check though.

Regards

Bell.