Re: Increasing size of results grid

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Increasing size of results grid
Date: 2010-10-19 18:51:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Le 19/10/2010 08:15, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
>> Le 19/10/2010 00:27, Dave Page a écrit :

>>> It picks up the main UI font, rather than the Query Tool font (which
>>> is used by ctlSQLBox). I'm not sure that's the appropriate behaviour.
>>> It also forces it to bold, because that's how the column/row headers
>>> are shown.
>>>

>> Yeah, just wanted to make sure we had to use the SetDefaultCellFont()
>> method.
>>
>> Will use the Query Tool font.
>>

> Done.
>
>>> We'd also need to ensure it also affects the edit grid, and other
>>> grids we may be using such as those on the debugger.
>>>

>> +1
>>

> If they use the ctlSQLResult, they should be fine. I tried on the edit
> grid and it worked.

Without wishing to sound too annoying, I'm actually thinking we need
to tie this font to the main UI font contrary to my previous thoughts.
Otherwise it might be odd compared to the other grids. I'm not sure
though.

Josh - which font setting did you expect to work here?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company