Re: Compilation failed

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compilation failed
Date: 2011-02-04 11:39:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I just pushed some fixes to unbreak the VPATH build (I hope) but I
> don't see exactly what's going wrong to cause you the problem shown
> above.  Can you try with a completely fresh tree and send the whole
> build log if it's still failing?

Sure. I ran the followings, and I encountered the problem again.

$ make uninstall
$ make maintainer-clean
$ git pull
$ ./configure --prefix=/dav/test
$ make install

make_error.log (attached) is the build log file of "make install".
Also attached config.log.

When I ran "make" before "make install", both successfully
finished. So I guess that the "make install" rule in Makefile might
be corrupted.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
make_error.log application/octet-stream 6.0 KB
config.log application/octet-stream 326.1 KB