Re: pg_dump --compress error

From: yasin malli <yasinmalli(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alban Hertroys <dalroi(at)solfertje(dot)student(dot)utwente(dot)nl>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org Postgres General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_dump --compress error
Date: 2010-08-31 07:50:53
Lists: pgsql-general

I tried it and it ran without any error but my table wasn't created so
problem is going on.
compress level isn't important because when I controlled it gave me same
results ( 5 or 9 )

Unfortunately, only plain-old dump works correctly while restoring.
if command contains any compress option, it won't work

any suggestion ?

--
Yasin MALLI
System & Software Development Engineer