Re: Hide the code from users postgres

From: akp geek <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Allan Kamau <kamauallan(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hide the code from users postgres
Date: 2010-06-25 13:45:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you all for the responses. I got a requirement from my boss that I
need to give read only access to only tables , so that users can write some
queries. At that time, he also mentioned that the users should not see the
code. I read the document , but not able to figure out how to do that and
then posted the question for the help.

Regards