PDXPUG Day - Need submissions! and help with topics

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PDXPUG Day - Need submissions! and help with topics
Date: 2010-05-26 18:54:21
Lists: pdxpug
Hi!

We know for sure that Josh Berkus, Bruce Momjian, Greg Smith and a few
other key members of the PostgreSQL community who are from out of town
with be at OSCON.

Could we all brainstorm specific topics we'd like to have covered
during PgDay? Then we can ask those speakers to speak specifically on
those topics.

9.0 features are great, and pg_upgrade is now in /contrib (bruce)..
i'm sure there are lots of other topics to be covered.

Additionally, those of you here in town - we need submissions!  Please
submit something ASAP to:
http://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHBFMGFIWmxJUzhRM3R6dXVlWWxYQ1E6MQ

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me

pdxpug by date

Next:From: gabrielleDate: 2010-06-03 21:29:57