Restore Backup from Linux to Windows 2003

From: Anal Dey <anal(dot)dey(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restore Backup from Linux to Windows 2003
Date: 2011-03-31 11:37:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I need a help on restoring backup which was taken under a linux machine with
the below command

pg_dump mydb > /myhome/backup/mydb_backup.pgdump

now I want to restore the backup (my_db_backup.pgdume) file under my windows
machine can any one kindly explain me the process to restore this.

I thank you in advance for providing your valuable time for describing me
the method.

Dey.