Re: Redundant database objects.

From: Andrew Bartley <ambartley(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Redundant database objects.
Date: 2010-07-13 00:09:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Greg,

It seems that the underlying stats tables are reset on a periodic basis, can
i stop this process? Is it a .conf setting? I have had a good look around,
nothing sticks out. If I can stop it, then i could use pg_stat_reset() then
monitor the stat views over an extended period without them being reset by
some periodic job. That, at the moment, is my main concern.

Thanks again.

Also i need to find similar information regarding functions and views....
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Andrew Bartley