Is pglesslog stable for use in 9.0?

From: Michael Leinartas <mleinartas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is pglesslog stable for use in 9.0?
Date: 2011-03-29 14:42:01
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm interested in using the pglesslog tools, pg_compresslog and
pg_decompresslog, to reduce the size of WAL logs for a 9.0 setup I'm
working with. I see that 1.4.2beta was released with 9.0 support, but
that was posted over 9 months ago with no word on a non-beta version
(per http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pglesslog). I also attempted to
see whether there was any source activity but the CVS source tree
appears to be empty.

So is anyone currently using this in production with 9.0.x? Does
anyone know the status of the project itself?

Any info would be appreciated as the project looks very appealing otherwise.

thanks