Monitoring PostgreSQL on Windows 2003

From: Vítor <vitor(at)suasvendas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Monitoring PostgreSQL on Windows 2003
Date: 2010-07-02 12:09:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi! We have an application running .NET (C#) and Postgre on Windows 2003
with almost 1500 schemas which only 350 schemas are active daily (one
schema, one customer). Lately, we've noticed that our server is getting
slow. We also noticed loads of writes from postgresql even when less
customers are using our software.

My question is: What are the options to better monitor postgre on Windows?
How can I see all the running sql commands on the server?

Thanks a lot.

Vitor