Re: [pgAdmin III] #232: Smart defaults for new connection in query tool

From: Darth Revan <shortsaber(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin III] #232: Smart defaults for new connection in query tool
Date: 2010-09-07 01:08:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

uhh im just 10 but heres a serial unused unless someone stoll ot fro m me
EBCKL-LCSKB-4VJFF-CGXW3-T9BEB this is for snagit nine remove the - from the
serial and are you still hacking i no how to track ips and generate them and
if it says theres a picture from me thats actually an emote just say yes
[image: Big Shot][image: Chain Gun]uhh do you guys ever answer emails anyway
suscribe to RetardTheUltimate on youtube hehehehehe