Fwd: Can't post to hackers mailing list

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: 2010-10-29 18:43:29
Lists: pgsql-www

Any idea why this is happening?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>,
Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)gmail(dot)com>, Oleg Bartunov
<oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>

Hello!

I've prepared tiny patch to fix picksplit function in the cube contrib
module and sent it to hackers mailing list in monday. It wasn't posted
to mailing list. I sent my letter another time, but result is the
same: my letter is still not posted to mailing list. I added patch to
commitfest, but now link to the patch is broken. I have questions:
1) Do we have some troubles with mailing list moderation? May be
moderator have a vacation now?
2) What is condition to have possibility to post to mailing list
without moderation?

----
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.