Re: dropping connection

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dropping connection
Date: 2010-07-26 20:45:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

I was able to connect to a different database after I got the error.
However, now I could not get PgAdmin to crash.
After the first error, I connected to a different database with no problem.
Then I ran the query again, and got a slightly different error. Subsequent
runs of the query got the same error, but no crash.

The first error just said: ********** Error *******************
The second said: ********** Error ******************* no connection to
server.