Re: dropping connection

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dropping connection
Date: 2010-09-24 16:17:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am running the latest release for Windows (XP) -- 1.12.0 (Sep 17, 2010).
The SQL query window lost the connect, failed to reestablish it, and PgAdmin
crashed when I ran the query 2 more times.

I had run a query that took about 10 minutes to complete. It completed. Then
I stepped away for a while, so I do not know how long to query window was
idle. When I returned, I ran the query again. I got an error, but no crash.
I ran it again and got an error, but no crash. The third time caused the
crash.
At no time did PgAdmin ask me to reconnect nor tell me it was trying to
reconnect.