Re: [SOLVED] Rules in views, how to?

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alban Hertroys <dalroi(at)solfertje(dot)student(dot)utwente(dot)nl>
Cc: postgresql Forums <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Rules in views, how to?
Date: 2010-07-06 11:28:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, I have done the UPDATE RULE like this and works!

[code]
update atau_utilizadores
set group_id = NEW.group_id,
password = NEW.password,
salt = NEW.salt,
email = NEW.email,
activation_code = NEW.activation_code,
forgotten_password_code = NEW.forgotten_password_code,
remember_code = NEW.remember_code,
created_on = NEW.created_on,
last_login = NEW.last_login,
active = NEW.active
where
(id = OLD.id or username = OLD.username or email = OLD.email)
[/code]

Best Regards,