Patch email to -hackers fell into a black hole

From: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch email to -hackers fell into a black hole
Date: 2010-08-09 03:15:01
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi guys,

On 31 July I posted an email to -hackers with a patch attached for the
commitfest. The subject was "Re: [HACKERS] patch: to_string, to_array
functions", with message-id
AANLkTinpYDT9XDfeqE7VxpwV0X4tNAzt5HR3_x1wOWN8(at)mail(dot)gmail(dot)com(dot) The
mail got to the other recipients okay, but didn't arrive at -hackers
... or at least, I can't find it in the archives. The message-id hits
a 404 and it doesn't show up in the thread index. I don't believe I
received a bounce either.

Any thoughts on how this might have happened?

Cheers,
BJ