psycopg2 Operational Error

From: ganesh gajre <ganeshgajre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psycopg2 Operational Error
Date: 2011-01-18 12:19:18
Lists: psycopg

Hello,

I am working on one of my project which use psycopg2 to connect with
Postgresql 8.4. At the time of installation, I install postgresql 8.4 and
psycopg2-2.-2.3.2 latest version of Psyscopg2.

When I tried to create connection with my database under Postgres 8.4, it
create the connection. But failed to load database through script.

It's gives me error as follow:

psycopg2.OperationalError: could not access file
"/usr/lib/postgresql/8.3/lib/plpgsql.so": No such file or directory

I don't understand why psycopg2 trying to use postgres-8.3, is it hard coded
value somewhere in the code. I tried to search but I didn't find any such
entry in the code.

Can anyone suggest me solution for the same.
--
Ganesh (Dragger)
Be a FOSSERS, use GNU/Linux