Re: cache lookup failed for index

From: Nathan Robertson <nathan(dot)robertson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cache lookup failed for index
Date: 2010-06-30 13:42:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

There was a cascade effect. Apache failed which caused the server overall to
fail. The data is stored on an iSCSI drive and the mount of the iSCSI drive
became corrupt when everything failed. I was able to remount the drive and
get access to data now I have this index error.

So, this is where I'm at. If anyone could help resolve the index cache error
I would be eternally great full.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov