Is timestamptz alias documented?

From: Chris <ctlajoie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is timestamptz alias documented?
Date: 2010-12-07 18:28:44
Lists: pgsql-docs

I have been unable to find where it is mentioned that timestamptz can be
used as shorthand for 'timestamp with time zone'. I discovered I could use
it by trying it out after I saw someone else use it. Is this a new alias, or
has it been around for some time? I am using 9.0, and have not tried it on
earlier versions.

I think it would be helpful to note this somewhere on the Date/Time Types
page.

Chris